Introduction Session ( FULL!! Thank you!)
Date: 23-10-2021 (Sat)
Venue : School Campaus
Time: 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
How to register: QR code or hyper link https://forms.gle/FrFkV1tZmPvKaFAC8
Introduction Session (Online)
Date: 23-10-2021 (Sat)
Time: 11:45 a.m.-12:45 noon
The online session will be conducted through Zoom. (The link will be sent afterwards.)
How to register: QR code or hyper link
N1-K3 Admission 2022/2023
N1- Born in January to August 2020
K1- Born in January to December 2019
N1- Born in January to December 2018
N1- Born in January to December 2017
*The admission age for N1 as at September was 2 years old, for KGs as at September was 2 years 8 months.
Collection of application Forms (No quota)
1. Download from school website.
2. Obtain from school in person.
Return of Application Forms Admission
1. Submit the Initial Application Form via link ( https://forms.gle/tpNn47GhgPMAV1G17 )
2. Submit the application form in person or by post（including the following documents）after the submission of initial application form.
3. Four self-addressed stamped 23cm envelopes ($2 stamps each)
4. Application fee of HK$40. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “ST. JAMES’SETTLEMENT CAUSEWAY BAY KINDERGARTEN”. Please write the child’s name on the back of the cheque. The application fee is non-refunable.
5. Distribution Period:
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the admission results before 22 December 2021 by post.
1. For details of the 2022/23 K1 Admission Arrangements, please visit the EDB’s website https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarte...)
For details of the 2021/22 Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergartens cum Child Care Centres, please vist the EDB’s website https://kgp2021.azurewebsites.net/edb/index.php?lang=en
2. Interpretation service is provided according to the needs or at request. For details of Interpretation service, please visit the Hong Kong Christian Service’s website ( www.hkcs.org/en/services/cheer)
3. Allow parents and childen to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend duing the interview to facilitate communication
Please notice that sufficient postage ensure prompt delivery when posting the application. Any insufficient postage might delay the delivery or you will be kindly asked to come to school and pay the surcharge in 2 weeks time.
The postage rate of envelopes 23cm x 15cm is often $4. (The postage rate depends on the weight of the mail item at the post office)