N1-K3 Admission 2020/2021
Collection of application Forms (No quota)
1. Download from school website.
2. Obtain from school in person.
Return of Application Forms Admission
1. Submit the application form in person or by post（including the following documents）.
- Four self-addressed stamped 23cm envelopes ($2 stamps each)
- Application fee of HK$40. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “ST. JAMES’SETTLEMENT CAUSEWAY BAY KINDERGARTEN”. Please write the child’s name on the back of the cheque. The application fee is non-refunable.
2. Distribution Period:
Date: 1/11/2018 to 31/10/2019(day of the week)
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays) / 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturdays)
- After we have received the application form, we will confirm and the interview arrangements within two weeks by post.
- We will arrange interview for all applicants .
- Interviews will be conducted on Nov 2019 and Dec 2019
Group or individual interview will be arranged.
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
- Interview performance.
- Children are required of the right age to enroll 2020 N1-K3 class.
- Identify and agree with our school mission.
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day / long whole day classes.
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the admission results before 22 December 2019 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 11 to 13 January 2020 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “2020/21 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2020/21 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2020/21 RC” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2020/21 K1 place is HK$1,570. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2020/21 RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2020/21 RC”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.